quarta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2012

The Beginning and the End


Inside this cold heart is a dream
That's locked in a box that I keep
Buried a hundred miles deep
Deep in my soul in a place
That's surrounded by aeons of silence.

And somewhere inside is the key

To everything I want to feel
But the dark summer dawns of my memory
Are lost in a place that can never be.

Can someone please show me the way?

Can someone please help me?
Because I cannot see
The silence is raging!
Silence is raging.

Silence, silence

Fade into silence
Memory, memory.

Inside is the key to memory

Anathema 

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

«I don’t care if you’re black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you.
Simple as that.»